6/25/09

In Remembrance

As you probably have all heard, Michael Jackson died today. I'm not really sure what to think of it, but I've decided to post this video in remembrance.

I give you the Bratsigovo, Bulgaria orphanage dancers:


Rest in Peace, Michael.

Featured:

Mummy: Hollie Anderson
Skeleton: Monica
Boy in Red: Stanimir
Crazy-haired blonde girl in back middle: Mariana
Crazy-haired blonde girl back left: I feel horrible for not remembering her name. It will come to me...
Zombie back right: Pepa

2 comments:

  1. Hollie, that's awesome! That doesn't look like you at all. Did you teach them? I'm sad about Michael, but maybe he's feeling relieved to be a place where everyone isn't looking at him and judging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could not stop smiling watching this video. I had no idea you could move it like that! And those kids...they really can dance!

    ReplyDelete