6/22/09

And They Said It Couldn't Be Done

Back in February or March I started some cute little tomato plants inside (you can read all about that here). When I transplanted them into large pots everyone was telling me that they probably wouldn't survive. I wasn't about to give up on my precious baby tomatoes because I loved having them! When it was safe, I put the pots out on the porch and at first I thought they weren't going to make it. They kind of turned brown and wilted a bit, but perked up after about a week, but I was still certain they would die.

Well, ladies and gentlemen, feast your eyes upon this!

I give you...my baby tomatoes!









Aren't they so cute?! I love my babies! Don't worry, I haven't named them yet.....though I've been tempted :)

2 comments:

  1. those are some real beauties! They are going to taste so good. All the naysayers will be stuck with their grocery store, hydroponic, second rate tomatoes while you are savoring your flavorful little friends. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant tell if they look like you or Tony more!

    ReplyDelete