3/19/09

Trying My Hand At...

The other day I thought it would be fun to start my own little herb garden. I headed off to WalMart where I found some cute little kits complete with containers and I bought two of them. In one container I'm growing oregano, basil, and thyme. In the other, I'm growing baby tomatoes, lettuce, and sweet peppers. It was so fun to plant them! Tony jokingly said that this is our first step in taking care of something. If we can grow plants successfully, we're ready for a pet. Once we can take care of a pet, we're ready for a kid. haha!

Here are some pictures from our Monday night planting:










What's even more exciting than planting these was waking up this morning and seeing this!







That's the lettuce and basil. I'm a proud mama!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment