3/13/09

Help Us Out!

Hello faithful blog readers!

I just wanted to let you all know about my mother-in-law's new blog/website "Creative Options." She is an amazingly talented woman who cooks like a pro and designs the CUTEST embroidery patterns for pillows, blankets, table runners, and more. She's in several quilting stores in Utah including Pine Needles and Material Girls, and also has her patterns in stores all the way in Nauvoo! I believe she was also in Mormon Handicraft magazine as well! She has just finished a pattern for an awesomely adorable memory board that you can stick pictures on. Love it.

I have used a couple of her patterns and they are so easy to use and I've created some really cute stuff! I helped her build a blog so that she could share her awesome recipes and patterns with all of you! Once you get to her main site, you can also visit her patterns site (a button on the right sidebar) and even buy some to try yourself! (safely, of course, through PayPal).

Leave a comment, tell a friend, go on, go visit! You'll love it!

Creative Options

2 comments:

  1. You're right, I do love it! Nice work by both of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very neat! My mom is way into this stuff I will have to forward it to her!

    ReplyDelete