11/9/09

1 down, 20-something More to Go

This will be short because I have to finish getting ready for work, but I just wanted to direct you all to my sidebar "weight loss goal" area. I'm proud to announce that I lost a total of 1.9 pounds. I'm proud of this, but I didn't eat very well this weekend at all so I'm considering myself quite lucky to have those numbers. My little program seems to be working and I'm excited! I already feel a lot better because of the healthier foods I'm eating and the pounds dropping isn't too bad, either.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday morning!

2 comments:

  1. Good job and good luck with the rest of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job. I should have started a weight loss tab when I got pregnant. Well maybe just before I gave birth anyway. Just in one day I got to lose more than 10 lbs 6 oz. plus some. Now I'll have to work on not putting it back on and that I don't think I want detailed onthe side. It's bad enough to have wii fit put me in a hooded sweatshirt like I look too gross to even be in a T shirt like the normal weight people.

    ReplyDelete