11/16/09

Report

So if you didn't notice on the sidebar, I lost .6 pounds this week on my little program. I'm okay with not meeting my 1 pound goal since I lost almost 2 last week. I have to tell you it's amazing I even lost .6! Two times this week I had french fries, and last night I ate apple pie. The apple pie kind of frustrated me after I ate it because I don't even really like it! I could have saved myself several (thousand) calories ;)

I told Tony yesterday that this week would be my healthiest week ever. I don't know how that's going to happen, but we'll see! Last week I kind of consider an off week, so I'm hopeful for the upcoming week.

In non-weight loss news:

We got Christmas decorations this weekend! I got some lighted garland for the fireplace mantel, a wreath for our door, some ornaments for the tree, a STAR for the tree (yeah, we've never had a star on our married life Christmas tree...sad I know), some garland, and other fun things. It is killing me inside to make myself wait until after Thanksgiving to decorate, and I don't know if I'm going to be able to do it. I really love decorating for Christmas! I want to clean really well before I do it though, so maybe the fact that I don't want to do that will help me wait to put the Christmas decor up. I'm just as bad as my mom :)

1 comment:

  1. I always decorate our tree Thanksgiving weekend, but I'm excited too! I think I'll start this week!

    ReplyDelete