1/21/09

Cinderelly

Today to make myself feel a little better about being at home all the time, I decided to clean, clean, clean the WHOLE apartment. This was a much needed clean, so it doesn't sound as good as I'm making it :)

I began at 10am in the living room and finished with the bedroom at 4pm and it FINALLY looks like we're officially moved in! Yay! I even did some carpet stain removal in each room. (there were some black spots from when we moved it. Snowy shoes don't go well with beige carpet!) Needless to say...I'm pooped! But now you can all come over and see my pretty new apartment!!



Cinderella sure looks ticked in this picture, doesn't she?

2 comments:

  1. Don't you love it when you have a clean house. When I am stressed this is the first thing that makes me feel better. Deep cleaning and the finished product!

    ReplyDelete