9/21/11

Growing Up

Last night we moved Audrey to her own room.  She had been sleeping in a bassinet by our bed since the day she was born, and I gotta be honest...I was sad.  Tony kept saying that I'm going to be a basket case when Audrey goes to college, and he's right!  I loved having her right there beside me for several reasons.  Middle-of-the night feedings were easier (we don't have those anymore though), I could constantly check to see if she was breathing without getting up, and I just like being close to her.  She did a fantastic job in her own room.  She slept ten hours with only one feeding.  It's nice to have her be so cooperative, but I missed her!  Luckily she let me know everything was okay by greeting me this morning with a big, goofy grin.

I can't believe she'll be 4 months in a couple of weeks.  This is going so fast!

With her trusty seahorse, she made it through the night!  What a big girl.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, cute pic! I still remember the first night we gave Sadie the boot. I don't think I got into a deep sleep all night. It didn't take long to LOVE having my room back though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, what a good baby! That's awesome! Hope you're doing all right with her in her own room now. Isn't it SO nice to have your sleep to yourself?! :)

    ReplyDelete