9/23/11

Shopping Champion

Before today Audrey had very few fall outfits.  My mom sent about four the other day, but other than that, this girl was so not ready for the cooler weather that's coming our way.  I saw a commercial for buy one, get one 75% EVERYTHING at Old Navy so I decided it was time to go shopping.  I ended up going to the mall as well, and a lot of stores are having some amazing deals right now!  I'm going to brag and show you what I got. :)

First stop, Old Navy:
This adorable sweater
4 long-sleeved body suits
Two pairs of pants

Old Navy total: $40!!

Next, Baby Gap.  Usually I don't even set foot in this store because I get sad at how expensive the adorable clothes are.  I only ventured in because I saw the "take an extra 40% off sale items" sign in the entrance.

Three cute shirts!  I was really digging the patterns, apparently.

Baby Gap total (get ready for this): $12!

I ended my shopping spree at The Children's Place, another store I don't usually go in due to their high prices.  They, too, were having an amazing "take an extra 40% off" sale, so I scored a few items there:

3 shirts
The Children's Place total: $18!

Needless to say, I am pretty stinkin' proud of myself.  This girl is gonna be stylin' and I didn't have to pay a fortune for these high-end places (well, high-end to me at least).  I saved over $100 with all of my sale deals.  Then, to end the night, I found a killer deal on pizza for dinner!  What a great day for shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment