11/20/08

Crazy Eights

I know I just posted, but I just saw that I was 'tagged' and figured I would do it before I forget!



8 Shows I watch (when not in Bulgaria):
*The Office
*Rachael Ray
*Ace of Cakes (can you tell I like food?)
*American Idol
*What Not to Wear
*Everybody Loves Raymond
*Jay Leno, if I'm up late enough
*Studio 5 - it's this random, cheaply made show that comes on right after Rachael Ray on the weekdays. They always have fun, crafty things on and it sucks me right in!

8 Things I did in the last 24 hrs
*Went to the orphanage
*Set up cute little cookies and gingerale for our book club...that no one showed up to!
*Did some homework
*Made a whole chicken in the oven. I loved it. I always like the dinners you can just put in the oven for an hour and when you pull it out...it's done!
*Watched last week's Office episode
*Entered a jewelry contest
*Talked to my sista Morgan
*Set my alarm to wake up for Bulgarian Orthodox church in the morning. Oh yeah, there's a church holiday and we're SO there! (...because the kids from the orphanage are participating in some ritual or service or something. It will be interesting)

8 Places I like to Eat
*Texas Roadhouse
*Cafe Rio
*Paradise Bakery
*Fro-Yo
*Jamba Juice
*Outback Steakhouse
*Olive Garden
*Zupas

8 Things on my Wishlist
* Highlights (I'm dreaming of a blonder Christmas....)
*That cute jewelry set from Silver Treats
*A new purse
*Sewing machine
* A queen size bed. Tony and I have slept in separate beds for two months now.
* A great, big salad of Romaine lettuce topped with craisins (and possibly other berries) with poppyseed dressing and some of those sugary almonds. Maybe some grilled chicken. I miss lettuce!
*To go sledding
*A nice, new...apartment when we get home

Eight Tags: (oh geez, it seems like everyone I know has been tagged already...)
*Susan
*Tiffanie
*Dad
*Shannon
*Kimi (I know you've been tagged...I'm running out of people!)
*Melanie
*Carissa
*Leslee

1 comment: