11/19/08

Lost in Translation

Sometimes the things I hear translated into English here make me chuckle, but this one tops them all.

I bought a pair of boots around my birthday, and they included this nice little tag for me regarding return policies and such. It is even written in English, how nice! :)



In case you can't read from the picture, it says:


"1. Within one month from the purchasing day if the shoes line,glue,sole or buckle go wrong, we are responsible for making repairs

2. If the size of the shoes doesn't match of the shoes have been seriously damaged you can exchange your shoes in terms of you haven't used them at all.

[this next one is my favorite one.....]

3. If the shoes have been damaged by yourself and also you have no 'credit card' and our company 'invoice' ,we will have no responsibility for repairing or exchanging.Anyway, if you'd like to repair or exchange, please connect with the company."


Luckily my buckle hasn't "gone wrong" yet.....

2 comments:

  1. Oh man I love it. English rocks, but sometimes Bulgarian English takes the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear it's the worst when the size of the shoes doesn't match of the shoes. That can't be comfortable!

    ReplyDelete