11/11/08

You Should Be Dancin'...Yeah!

As of yesterday, I am now offically the leader of TWO dance groups. One in the home we usually work in, and one in another home here in Bratsigovo. What am I going to do....what have I gotten myself into??????

Remember, I'm not a dancer. My dance moves usually look something like this:

...so needless, to say, I'm a little nervous!

Does anyone know any super-cool dances we could learn? I've got some ideas, but I want to hear what you guys do when you shake it on the dance floor!

5 comments:

  1. Well, there's always ballroom . . . basic stuff, you know. Depends on how many boys are in this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know any line dances? You know, EFY style? Those are always pretty simple, and ridiculous, and fun. If you don't know any, just make it up! A couple hops forward here, a few claps here, a slide left or right and you got it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha, you made me laugh, electric slide, hoedown stuff might be fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. you should teach yourself a rockin' slap dance. Or maybe that haka; that is pretty cool too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. This is Virginia from One Heart Bulgaria. May I have permission to use a couple of pictures from your blog for the next newsletter? I love some of the Halloween pix. I'd just do a little info on the party and the pix. Please email me at theoldrockhouse@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete