11/22/11

My Little Shopper

Today Audrey and I were finishing up our pre-trip errands and I had to stop by Babies R Us (because I could not find those disposable bibs anywhere!!).  I was browsing the aisles and Audrey was sitting in her stroller.  I didn't buckle her in because we were going to be really quick and thought she'd be fine without it this time.  After I was done looking at the "feeding" aisle, I hustled over to the diapers to find the disposable bibs.  I looked down at Audrey when I got there and saw her gnawing on this little beauty:

I did not give her this cup.  I could not figure out how she got it.  I went back over to the "feeding" aisle and realized that these little guys were at a perfect level for Audrey to grab if she leaned over in her stroller.  Apparently she realized this as well, because she plucked it right off the shelf and started chewing on it, making it so I had to buy the thing.  Luckily it is a stage 1 sippy cup and she's starting to use those.  It's also Tommee Tippee brand, which I love.  It's the only bottle Audrey will take easily.  Upon closer examination I learned the name of this sippy cup (The Explora) and it makes me laugh because it makes me think of this:

Jokes.com
Brian Regan - Dora the Explorer
comedians.comedycentral.com
Brian ReganComedianStand-Up

I guess I'm going to have to keep an eye on Audrey while we shop so I can avoid a lot of extra, un-planned expenses! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment